Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Intro!

Hello everyone!
This my first blog post. There's so 
much to talk about, Where to start? 
Here's a quick update:
I'm finishing up my final year in high school. 
I got a boyfriend .but we broke up
then we got back together, then took a break
then he moved away and went to jail. I've been really lonely since he left.
even thought i should be mad at him, I miss him as well.
I applied at a clothing store to help me get my mind off of him. 
and also cause I need money. I really hope I get the job, the assistant manager said she would put in a good word  for me. I should get a call tomorrow to see if i got the job. While that is in progress I am working on incorporating gal into my life. I won't have long because after i graduate, I'm going into the air-force and they don't allow gal. They are very strict but when I complete my for years I can leave and be a full time gal! Thats all I can think of, I know its boring but this is sort of my only way of getting my thoughts out. In time it will be more interesting I promise. Stay tuned!


1 comment: