Monday, January 10, 2011

Be gone belly!


Finally I'm back from break and other activities.
I've been soo busy over break there's so much 
I want to talk about but I don't think I'll be able find the right words. lol
For starters exam week is like tomorrow
A day ago but due to lame SC weather school is closed.It's not even snowing! 
To make matters worst I have to go back tomorrow.
I'm exited because next week I'm finally going to take fashion merchandising. yay! 
Although it wont be much help seeing how I'll be in the air-force soon. 
Maybe when I finish basic training and tech school I can take a fashion design class.
On a diffrent note, I saw this on tumblr and it looked fun.
I'm gonna try it for a day and see how long I can last after that.
If I am pleased with the results I'll continue it.Let's hope I do!




No comments:

Post a Comment